Our photography is respectful and tasteful. We desire to achieve a reputation for our work and process that is second to none! As such, we need to have certain policies in place to ensure clients have a consistent, fabulous experience; and to ensure our booking calendar remains full and that clients show up for their scheduled sessions.
Please review the details below and feel free to email us at email@example.com or call 701.373.5770if you have questions. Thank you for respecting our policies.
- We do not photograph exploitive nude portraits or poses that cross the line of being pornographic. They do not reflect our work.
- Editing is limited to airbrushing, color enhancement and sharpening. Recontouring the body is not provided as a service. Facial blemishes, dark circles, cellulite, bruises and lines will be airbrushed away.
- All clients must be 19 years of age or older AND out of high school. We will request an ID if I have cause to question age. We provide senior photography services and do not wish to make parents or clients feel they cannot trust their teens in our capable hands.
- We do not photograph men in boudoir style. No exceptions.
- Please leave your significant other, best friend and/or children at home. This is a day of pampering and fun just for you! If you have scheduled a shoot with a friend, we will consult with you on expectations.
- Please plan to make payment immediately following your shoot. Photography will not be released until payment is made in full by cash, check or Visa / Mastercard. Please inquire about our three month payment plan as an additional option.
- We love to share photos at our events, on our website, blog and Facebook pages. We give each client the opportunity to allow us to share their photos. You must sign a model release form to do so. As a thank you, we provide each client with two additional images in their package. We do not share photos of any of our clients without their written permission.
Scheduling and Payment Policies
To reserve your shoot, you must pay a 50% non-refundable retainer toward your shoot package with a credit/debit card. Consultation over the phone is required. Please call 701.373.5770 to schedule a shoot or to provide a credit/debit card number. NEVER email credit/debit card information.
Because of the nature of our services, we are unable to fill appointments without a one week notice of cancellation or rescheduling. Therefore, we do enforce a strict cancellation and no-show policy and ask that our clients respect our commitment to scheduling the day especially for you. Please read our policy below. If you are booking a shoot, you will be reminded of these policies upon booking.
- Your initial retainer is non-refundable
- For cancellations and rescheduling requests occurring within 7 days of a scheduled appointment, remaining 50% of the package will be billed to the provided credit/debit card. When rescheduling, a new retainer will be required.
- Gift certificates, promotions and discounts are void when an appointment time is canceled. Promotions are void if rescheduled outside of promotion requirements. Gift certificates are subject to the same policies for rescheduling as we have noted above.
- We will accommodate movement of reservation dates when possible. In rare instances such as weather-related, illness or emergency situations, our staff may need to reschedule your appointment. In the case of illness or emergency where we need to reschedule (within 7 days of your shoot), we will reward your cooperation in moving your appointment with a discount or additional photos applied to your package.
- The remaining balance is due the day of your shoot. We have payment plans of three months with no interest available with a credit card. All packages must be paid in full prior to releasing images/products to a client. Please inquire for further details.
- If a shoot is rescheduled a third time or more, we may request a full payment toward your shoot package to ensure the appointment is honored.
- We reserve the right to refuse business or photo requests.